Small Group is designed to be a safe place where we intentionally do life together and grow in relationship with God and each other. God made us from relationship (Gen. 1:26) for relationship. Let's journey with one another! *(check out God's directions for how we live with one another below).
- Sunday @ 4:00 PM ... at the Johnson's home in Goshen (group w/ small children). Call Tom at (502) 767-5762
- Sunday @ 5:00 PM ...
- Sunday @ 6:00 PM ... at Christ Church in the old kitchen. No childcare. Call Rob at (502) 931-3884
- Tuesday @ 7:00PM ... at rotating homes in Goshen/Prospect.
- Thursday @ 7:30PM ...
You may also register here and we'll connect with you:
*Some of God's encouragement for life with one another:
- Be at peace with one another (Mark 9:50)
- Love one another (John 13:34)
- Be joined to one another (Rom. 12:5)
- Be devoted to one another (Rom. 12:10)
- Honor one another (Rom. 12:10)
- Rejoice with one another (Rom. 12:15)
- Weep with one another (Rom. 12:15)
- Live in harmony with one another (Rom. 12:16)
- Accept one another (Rom. 15:7)
- Counsel one another (Rom. 15:14)
- Greet one another (Rom. 16:16)
- Agree with each other (1 Col.1:10)
- Wait for one another (1 Col. 11:33)
- Care for one another (1 Col. 12:25)
- Serve one another (Gal. 5:13)
- Carry one another's burdens (Gal. 6:2)
- Be kind to one another (Eph. 4:32)
- Forgive one another (Eph. 4:32)
- Submit to one another (Eph. 5:21)
- Bear with one another (Col. 3:13)
- Teach, admonish each other (Col. 3:16)
- Encourage one another (1 Thes. 5:11)
- Build up one another (1 Thes. 5:11)
- Spur one another on (Heb. 10:24)
- Offer hospitality to one another (1 Pet. 4:9)
- Minister gifts to one another (1 Pet. 4:10)
- Be humble toward one another (1 Pet. 5:5)
- Confess your sins to one another (Jas. 5:16)
- Pray for one another (Jas 5:16)
- Fellowship with one another (1 John 1:7)
* House Rules for God's Family from the book by C. J. Mahaney, "Why Small Groups?"