2017 Women's Ministry Events:
- Women's Ministry Night Out - June 23-meet at Citizen 7 (Norton Commons) @ 6:30 for dinner and then we'll have games at the Gibson's home following.
- Ladies' Summer Book Club - Thursday, June 28: "The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert"
- Ladies' Painting Party - July 28th - watch for info to come!
Women's Ministry Objectives:
- Engage. Equip. Encourage.
- Dive into fellowship and God’s Word with your sisters. Spend time in Romans 12:9-16 while we:
- Engage - Spend time sharing and getting to know one another’s hearts.
- Equip - Learn from one another’s stories and what the Truth of God’s Word holds for us.
- Encourage - Be an encouragement to our sisters by walking alongside one another.
Women's Bible Study
Friday mornings at 9:30 AM in the Higher Grounds coffee bar (in the office wing). This is a study/dialogue about different books of the Bible and biblical topics as they impact our daily life. New study begins Friday, June 15: Luke - Discovering Healing in Jesus' Words to Women" study guide by Sue Edwards. Join us! You are welcome to join us! Please contact Rita Stephenson for more details.
Monthly Men's Breakfast - the third Saturday of each month - next meeting is June 16 at 8 am - men's gatherings for leadership and discipleship. RSVP @ email@example.com if interested in joining us.
Upcoming Events - will be posted here as they come up so check back often!