2017 Women's Ministry Events:
- Women's Ministry Gathering - Thursday, September 6th @ 7 - 8 PM - at the church. Watch for more info to come!
- Ladies’ Book Club will meet Monday, September 24 at 7 pm at the church. Book: “None Like Him: 10 Ways God is Different from Us (and why that’s a good thing)
Women's Ministry Objectives:
- Engage. Equip. Encourage.
- Dive into fellowship and God’s Word with your sisters. Spend time in Romans 12:9-16 while we:
- Engage - Spend time sharing and getting to know one another’s hearts.
- Equip - Learn from one another’s stories and what the Truth of God’s Word holds for us.
- Encourage - Be an encouragement to our sisters by walking alongside one another.
Women's Bible Study: Friday mornings at 9:30 AM in the Higher Grounds coffee bar (in the office wing). This is a study/dialogue about different books of the Bible and biblical topics as they impact our daily life. Current study: Luke - Discovering Healing in Jesus' Words to Women" study guide by Sue Edwards. Join us! You are welcome to join us! Childcare is available - RSVP Krisy Johnson.
Monthly Men's Breakfast: Each third Saturday of the month - next meeting is August 18 at 8 am - men's gatherings for leadership and discipleship. RSVP @ firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in joining us.
Upcoming Events - will be posted here as they come up so check back often!