2017 Women's Ministry Events - First Thursday of each month in the Fellowship Hall from 7 - 9 pm. SAVE THE DATES: March 1, April 5, May 3.
- Engage. Equip. Encourage.
- Dive into fellowship and God’s Word with your sisters. Spend time in Romans 12:9-16 while we:
- Engage - Spend time sharing and getting to know one another’s hearts.
- Equip - Learn from one another’s stories and what the Truth of God’s Word holds for us.
- Encourage - Be an encouragement to our sisters by walking alongside one another.
Women's Bible Study
Friday mornings at 9:30 AM in the Higher Grounds coffee bar (in the office wing). This is a study/dialogue about different books of the Bible and biblical topics as they impact our daily life. Current study: Ephesians, using the Bible and the study book by Sue Edwards. Join us! You are welcome to join us! Please contact Rita Stephenson for more details.
Monthly Men's Breakfast - the third Saturday of each month - next meeting is May 19 at 8 am (this month we are meeting at LaGrange McDonald then proceed to LaGrange Baptist for the Habitat project) - men's gatherings for leadership and discipleship. RSVP @ email@example.com if interested in joining us.
Upcoming Events - will be posted here as they come up so check back often!