2017 Women's Ministry Events - First Thursday of each month in the Fellowship Hall from 7 - 9 pm. Bring a snack to share
SAVE THE DATES: January 5, February 2, March 2, Saturday, April 22 (Spring Kick-Off), May 4, June 1 (Girls Game Night Out), Summer Break, Saturday, September 9 (Fall Kick-Off), October 5, November 2, Saturday, December 2 (Holiday Event)
- Engage. Equip. Encourage.
- Dive into fellowship and God’s Word with your sisters. Spend time in Romans 12:9-16 while we:
- Engage - Spend time sharing and getting to know one another’s hearts.
- Equip - Learn from one another’s stories and what the Truth of God’s Word holds for us.
- Encourage - Be an encouragement to our sisters by walking alongside one another.
- Contact Danielle Baise
Women's Bible Study
Friday mornings at 9:30 AM in the Higher Grounds coffee bar (in the office wing). This is a study/dialogue about different books of the Bible and biblical topics as they impact our daily life. We are a new study on Galatians, using the Bible, along with the study book by Max Lucado. Join us!
You are welcome to join us! Please contact Rita Stephenson for more details.
Women's Book Study
Watch for more details to come for a new Women's Book Study on Wednesday nights.
Monthly Men's Breakfast - the first Saturday of each month - next meeting moved to June 17 at 8 am - men's gatherings for leadership and discipleship. Contact/text Pastor Rob at 502-931-3884 if interested in joining us.
Men's Lunch - Noon on Thursdays - location to be announced - contact/text Pastor Rob at 502-931-3884 if interested in joining us.
Upcoming Events - will be posted here as they come up so check back often!